About Me - Contact Me

Welcome to GetMarriage Blog
Introduce My name Wulandari is the owner and writer for the get-marriage.blogspot.com. I graduated from SMKN 9 Bandung in 2004. Today is my profession as a housewife and as affliliate marketing. Had worked at the Hotel and retail fashion company in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. And after getting married I stopped working offline in 2008. As a housewife I also pursue several online businesses and is still running until now.

I began to joint in the blog world since 2009. At first I was reader of the article of friends who have blog or website. Finally In 2011, I decided to create a blog as a means to share information to other bloggers. Get Marriage Blog name I took as a media-sharing and share happiness for those who want to get married or get married. Providing inspiration, tips or insights about marriage.

I hope what I wrote on this blog Get Marriage can be useful for you and also as a means of sharing experiences with other bloggers. If you want to communicate just tell me,  ok?

if you want to get more information, to offering something or you want to send your story about your marriage, just send me email


My email : aira139@gmail.com
Or you can joint me in twitter: follow @xenna96
GetMarriage Blog @ 2011

Recommended Posts :

0 comments:

 

Alexa Site Info

Visit counter